Thursday 7 July 2011

Lasagne, Eton Mess and Sheds.

In September, I am - at 25 - moving back in with my parents.

Actually, that's not true ... I technically already live with my parents, just mooch off my boyfriend and hang around his house 90% of the time.

Unfortunately, he is now moving home as well. So we will both be back to living in rural Oxfordshire ... So what I want to do (to save my sanity and have a corner of the world I can still call my own) is have a little shed in my parent's garden that I can retreat to and work in ... 

This lady and her husband have the BEST sheds in the world: http://www.junkaholique.com/search/label/shed and I really, really want one too!

Anyway, Sunday dinner was nice this week: 


Aubergine Lasagna. Roasted all the Veg to dehydrate them and get rid of the horrible wetness that ruins a lot of vegetable lasagnas, then made a tomato sauce as well as a cheese sauce and baked for 40 minutes. It was heaven ... smoky aubergine, sharp cheddery sauce and sweet tomatoes.

Then, we munched on an Eton Mess to use up the rest of the fruit:








Off to fantasise wildly about sheds and paint up some old curtain poles for my bedroom.

Love,

Mizi Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment